Friday 1 September 2017

A True Story

This is a True Story about my sister when she had her troubles in Vietnam (and a little bit of me too) Please enjoy and I will be writing more! comment with something positive,thoughtful, and giving me a helpful feedback.
An  Experience with Ups and Downs

In this story I’m going to tell you about my younger sister Sara. She came with me, my mum and dad to Vietnam. Before we came to Vietnam my mother predicted that I will be the only child that gets very hot in the country because I’m a very warm person and she was right but, I wasn’t the only one who was REALLY hot in Vietnam. My sister Sara felt very hot when she first got out of the Ho Chi Minh airport (it’s in Vietnam). Her face was a cherry red burning on her skin and her eyes started  to glow into light brown that reflected the sun. She started to get sweaty and drips of sweat started to dribble down her face. She looked as if she was melting. But I don’t blame her. We were all tired and weary and worn out after our two-airplane-travels.In one airplane I had trouble breathing because of the air turbulence. I was very dizzy and felt like I was going to be sick.The assistant on the aeroplane gave me oxygen to breath in. I was lucky and survived. My sister on the other hand was Ok at that time but when we came to my Mum’s Mother’s house in Vietnam she started to get homesick. She missed her Grandparents very much and started to weep or cry. For I know there was sorrow,sadness in her that I tried to make her feel at home. It took a long time for my sister to get better. I know she was worn out,tired and exhausted even hot from the weather, but I know she can overcome her homesick like I did in the air turbulence up on the airplane.But thank goodness she was OK the next day. I gave her a hug and I was happy that we overcome our troubles and weakness. Right now my sister is good as gold. She always goes on the ipad watching Harry Potter  happily, while  I’m writing this true story.  But my adventures is not ending yet. I hope the whole time while we are in Vietnam Sara is OK and is always happy and is is always SMILING.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Eden,
    I really enjoyed your descriptive piece of writing. I really like how you told me that you cared for Sara and gave her a hug to cure her home sickness. That goes to show me that you are a wonderful sibling. Next time could you probably think about a more better word to start off a sentence instead of but.
    Overall, wonderful story Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eden I really liked your story because you said that Sara was watching harry potter.Grate good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eden!
    I really like how you added emotive words on your own true story. It looks like there are more interesting adventures that's going to happen out there. Are there any interesting places you have visited in Vietnam? I would love to hear that on your next story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are going to different places on Saturday this week! I am happy you thought my story was interesting.

      Eden

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.