Wednesday 30 August 2017

A Time Spent With Family

At home in Vietnam I have wanted to write my stories of how I've been. Here is another story I wrote about Vietnam. Ms Wilton I hope you will enjoy this.
Eden :)
A Time Spent with Family

When I was younger I always wanted to go to Vietnam. It was my dream…. Until now. Ten years  passed  my dream had came true. It was like a wish that was granted instantly. A genie in a bottle for an example (Robin Williams was playing the genie. But let’s not get into that). I spent my time wisely with my family. I have heaps of cousins over in Vietnam. One I thought was friendly and funny. He was tall around six foot. He has black hair dark like raven. His eyes were black like the dead of night. He is a friendly man and always has a good heart. He always helps around my Grandma’s place. My Grandma’s house is big. There are huge rooms. A room my family stayed in you can fit two double beds. That's how big it is.The floors were white tiles, shining like crystals, glistening from the glowing light. It’s lining were are dark dull yellowy colour but the white titles sparkled making the floor brighter. Let’s not get into how big the house is. Let’s talk about the family I spent In Vietnam. I’m still on my journey for a start. I’m learning lots of Vietnamese. But most times I had to use the translator to know what they are saying. Especially my cousins.  My cousins love me and thought I was marvelous. I’ve got a cousin who never stops clenching on to me and always follows me around like a dog who thought it was it’s owner. But my cousin was funny cheeky, and cheerful. She loves to play with my scarlet fidget spinner ALL THE TIME. In Vietnam people haven’t seen a fidget spinner before. It was very new to them. Whenever my cousin sees me she smiles softly and laughs. She always look over my shoulder like a bird, knowing what I’m doing on my laptop. Sometimes she would ask if she would play games on my laptop so I let her, but I was with her, watching what she was playing. She always wanted to play MAFA.com. It is a girl game and she loved it! Sometimes I would go on youtube and watch funny things. My cousin, well… let’s just say she was with me watching ‘Try Not To Laugh’ but she always laughed. I had great,funny, enjoyable times with my younger cousin. She likes me and adores me even though she sometimes doesn’t understand what I say to her. When she left to go home I was tired and wasted, weary and worn out. I wanted to lie down on the bed thinking about how long my time is going to last with my Vietnamese family in Vietnam. I look up in the ceiling which was a light green like green tea, thinking. I then shut my eyes and fell into a sleep which I landed in... my dreams.      

6 comments:

  1. Hi Eden,

    I'm so happy to see that you having a wonderful time with your family in Vietnam. I have enjoyed reading both this story, and your one about meeting your Grandmother. Your stories are so descriptive and really help me imagine what you are seeing and how you feel. I hope you have adjusted to the warm weather over there now and look forward to reading more about your adventures!

    P.S Well done posting all the wonderful quality comments on our blogs! You are really showing that you can continue to share your learning from anywhere in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms Wilton for your wonderful comment. I have enjoyed Vietnam and will continue doing so. I will keep writing about my adventures and hopefully some children in room 6 would read my stories. I wish everyone the best over there. Keep up the good work everyone (and listen to Ms Wilton Lucas).
    See you nearly the end of next month,
    Eden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I excellent peice of writing, I could really picture myself there, especially in the you Granmother's house.
    It is good to see you are having a great time, keep us posted as you continue your adventure and say hello to Sara from me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mr Norman,
    I will keep on writing about my adventures in Vietnam. I hope the best for Room 6 and they would learn lots and l;lots in class. I hope Ms Wilton is better because I heard she wasn't feeling good. I hope you are better Ms Wilton and that Room 6 are doing good in their work.

    Eden from Vietnam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eden,
    I really like your writing, I can picture really picture your grandma's house but mostly your cousin so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lance!
    I'm happy you thought my writing was likable and that you can picture it in your head! I know it was all about my cousin but she is family too.

    Kind Regards,
    Eden

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.