Sunday 3 September 2017

Just Another Story

What I think Spring would be like back in NZ.
I have spent two weeks already in Vietnam. I have another three more weeks then I’ll be back in New Zealand. But my adventures will last in my memories. I would never forget about the happy,content and enjoyable times with my families. But I’ve already miss seeing spring for the first time in this year 2017. I have written a journal but I thought it was very good I wanted to share to all of you people around the world. Even though I’m far away, I can still share my learning with you and what I’ve been thinking,seeing and hearing. This is my fourth story I have written about my imagination about NZ and Vietnam. This is what I wrote:


Well what can we say. It will be spring back in New Zealand. Flowers would be blooming, and baby animals would be born and shown to nature and the creations of the world. Daffys or daffodils would grow white,orange and yellow like sunshine enjoying the cool spring breeze while the quiet wind would blow through them gently. Rain might come often and a little drizzle will rush down on the earth. Roses would start to quickly, yet steadily, grow and bloom presenting its magnificent colours with their strong and powerful,yet beautiful smell. Beautiful birds with their strong colours would fly freely in the air with their wings spread apart. With lush,fresh green grass, that’s what I think spring would be like back in NZ.


I thought it was very good. I hope you will too. Don’t be concerned, I’m getting use to the boiling weather in Vietnam. I’m looking forward to coming back to New Zealand to do my school work with everyone and showing what I’ve learnt in Vietnam. I’ll keep writing. It’s just my imagination of what I thought spring would be like in NZ.  


                                   My picture of a daffy I grew in google drawing.

                         (I know. It’s big but I tried.)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Eden!
    I hope your happy and having a great time in Vietnam, it can be quite difficult being away from home without your friends. I really like how you described how you think Spring will be like: its cold yet also hot here and everyone's fine here. Could you maybe create a slideshow filled with images? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Eden,
    I really like how you have added how your journey has been unforgettable and I like how you have used sentence structure and put new ideas. Can you pls update us with more brilliant stories about your journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will Simon. I have been on big journeys and will update everyone with my stories. I will keep writing until I come back to NZ

      Kind regards Eden
      :) ;) XD

      Delete
  3. Hi Eden
    I hope your having the best time there in Vietnam, I like how you described how you think Spring will be like: its cold yet, also hot here. Could you maybe create a slideshow filled with images so we can see how fun Vietnam is ?

    Regards Moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eden,
    I like all the descriptive words that you used to describe what you think it is like in New Zealand now that it is spring. I also like that you explained that this is from your journal. Next time I would love to see some photos of you and your family during your time in Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eden,
    I have really enjoyed reading your stories you have been writing about Vietnam to share with the world. I hope you are having the best time ever in Vietnam. I love how you have described what you think it will be like over in New Zealand. Next time you could add some images of your time over in Vietnam so then we could see what its like over there.
    It would be great if you could keep everyone updated with your lovely stories.
    Keep up the great work.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Eden ,
    I loved your story and all the descriptive words you use . Maybe you could take some photos and show us all your adventures instead of putting it in words because after all a photo is worth 1000 words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eden,
    i really like your story about "What I Think Spring Would Be Like Back In N.Z."it is really cool. Next time you could try ad put the picture on for the public to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.