Thursday 10 August 2017

Making my Own Advertisment

In my class I had to write an advertisement for a Climate Change Officer. It was hard for me because I had think of some ideas and to put them together to make one. It was also challenging because it is about Climate Change. I think I did my best in my learning about Climate Change. Please give me some helpful feedback about my work and how you thought it was like. ;).
Do You need a Job? Well Here’s one available!  
Climate Change has hit Tonga.  Tonga is one of the countries in the world that has been struggling. There were a lot of rising sea levels in their country and the seas are damaging their own homes and their coconut trees. If you want to apply for this job to help the citizens of Tonga,  you need to be one of the people that are helpful, compassionate and one of those who are hard-workers and who are good at building so for an example a carpenter. For this job you can choose what shifts you want to do. The morning is 7am-8pm. The evening is 6am-7pm. You will get paid $20 a week. You will have to help with water supplies e.g water tanks. You can also help with important supplies e.g food and help them get shipped into the ships so they can be sailed to Tonga so that Caritas can help with them. If you want, you can volunteer by helping with caritas.  Tonga needs your help. You don’t like to see them devastated by the looks of their home and their country. They need your help  to save their hometown. They are counting on you.


If you want more information about Tonga and the Climate change look into the Slideshow that is called ‘The ups and Downs’.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.