Monday 21 August 2017

A Misty Night

In The Mist

w4writing (1).jpg

The  rays  of the white glistened moon sparkled and glowed in the streets of London. It’s powerful beam made the lamp post brighten up, taking away its dimness. Because the moonlight blaze brightens the dingy and shadowy streets,  misty pitch-black sky still covers the paths of London. Fog drifted slowly, yet steadily across the bitter air for the fog surrounded the whole atmosphere making London hidden in the mist. The mist tries to hide the moon, but it’s blaze was far too strong you could see the moon through the fog. Suddenly, shadows were seen on the dark dreary streets.   

They appeared in the reflection of the moon. Black like raven and the movements were quick and steady. The shadows were revealed as two Englishmen walking in the dead of night, only the moon as their guide. Their magnifying glass reflected the moon, shining in it’s own glimmer like looking through a glass mirror. Because it was a quiet night, the two investigators walked noiselessly while investigating. A man tall clean-shaven, wearing a pitch-black top hat with inky narrow eyes, looked around the streets in suspicion. This man is no other than Mr Sherlock Holmes with his friend and assistant Dr Watson. Dr Watson liked solving crimes, because solving crimes made him go on adventures with Sherlock Holmes.

At school We have to write a story that is based on the picture we drew on google drawing. I drew men in a misty night. Read and you will know more! I loved doing this because I loved writing.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Eden well done of your hard work of Sherlock Holmes picture and the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara!
    I'm happy you liked my story I wrote about Sherlock Holmes. Also, I'm happy you thought my picture was great,
    kind regards Eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eden,
    Your image at the top is amazing! Did you draw it yourself (it is so well done!)? Before or after the writing if you did? The language in your writing gives me a really clear image in my head. This reminded me exactly of an episode of Sherlock Homes from the very beginning! To make this post clear you could have the instructions at the top then people would know before the bottom - or put it in a different font so people don't think it is a part of the story! I am wondering what kind of writing this is? Narrative? description? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ms Morgan
    I'm happy that you thought my picture was amazing! I did draw it myself with lots of focus and concentration. I'm content when you thought my story made you get a clear image in your head. It is narrative story writing with my own twist on Sherlock Holmes. I read Sherlock Holmes and I thought maybe I could have my twist on it.
    I'm happy you enjoyed it!
    Thanks for the feedback
    Kind regards, Eden

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.