Tuesday 16 May 2017

Under the Thick Rug

What Was Hidden Under the Rug

2 weeks past and it happened again. The noise of bumps and thumps made me very curious. I looked with my black eyes that were like darkness and my own glasses. My glasses never fail me. I can see clearly what was happening. My glasses are clean like crystal and shines in the light of my lamp. But something I can feel  was hidden under my apartment.  Moreover, I saw it zoom. Zooming under my wool made rug. Since it has been two long miserable weeks that I have to be put up with this curious and suspicious noise. So,with stupidity, I grab an old chair that was at my table and try to hit it but it was to rapidly fast and speedy that I missed. I am so vexed with myself. That I thumped into my apartment with a hot tempered face and a little of anxiety. I can’t take it no more. The noise the bumps the thumps. But with no hesitation, it stopped. I came towards it with a very exhausted expression.  I lift up the rug and found myself staring at a little white mouse! Ha ha ha! I laughed. For 2 weeks I was trying to catch a white mouse! The mouse was white like snow and it’s eyes were blue like crystal. It wasn’t a dirty mouse. So I decided to keep it as a pet. So. With bangs and clangs and blaring sounds that were falling down. I realized it was a mouse and a mouse it shall be for a pet!
File:Vector diagram of laboratory mouse (black and white).svg ...

At school my class and I had to write a story that was from the picture. It was called Under the Rug and we had to finish the story because it started Two weeks past and it happened again. So basically it is a story starter. I enjoyed it because I had to picture it in my head and write down the story so it makes sense. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eden,I love your story, great work keep it up, also thank you for visiting my blog, if you would like to see my new narrative i made here you go,
    http://pwstkrystal.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.