Tuesday 23 May 2017

Life, Death and Resurrection

W.A.L.T  know about the Holy Spirit- te Wairua Tapu. About how people prepares for the Holy Spirit's mission
At School I had to make a google drawing of Jesus' life and His Death . To me it's like a life cycle of Him. His life, his death and when He got up to Heaven to see His Father. I enjoyed learning about this because I feel like I can work well in RE and that I like learning about Jesus' life and through His death. Please comment on my work and give some positive, thoughtful and helpful feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.