Wednesday 15 November 2017

COURAGE

At school we have to write a story based on a book our teacher read to us. We had to use ellipsis and speech marks and rhyme.  
Planning  Courage      
I was all alone... Standing still like a plain old stone. My heart steadily beating like a drum as if my expression on my face was  glum.  My lips were dry like blowing sands and the feeling of sharp cold in my hands... My face was a whitey-pale…  White as hard rocky hail. My veins were like a dark green vine. My blood that’s like red pure wine. Here I stand which is right in front of me…

My own big high school that I can see. Someone is coming should I walk… no I should pluck up the courage and… TALK! TALK! TALK!   Don’t be nervous... Always think and always stay focus…  It is your school... and talking to someone new is a rule!  “Hello my name is Anna” as she gave me a wave. “Hello my name is Eden” I said trying to be brave…


Suddenly I heard SHOUTING! SHOUTING! SHOUTING! Shouts that echoed in my ears… There were even rainy tears...

The girl looked high-tempered vexed and sorrowful... For I know that her expression was extremely awful. “IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IDIOT!” she blared in frustration. Here comes a pretty woman shouting “You’re having DETENTION…!”. DETENTION DETENTIONThe word detention steadily echoed in my ears. The girl  gaped with her mouth as the size of bulkiness.

I thought this day is going to be useless…  Anna looked at me very sullen and a look of depression. “That girl is a bully and always makes me choleric I’m glad she’s getting detention”. Anna looked at me again “say we are getting along very well do you want to be my friend?”. I already have a friend. I hope our friendship won’t end. “ Yes alright”. “Great! You are kind and bright!”.

We laughed not feeling heavy-hearted or miserable. “I think today isn't as terrible”. Anna smiled like sunshine “ Anna what’s the time?” I asked. She replied “It’s half-past”. “What’s your favourite subject she asked me I said “Music it makes me happy”.  Maybe you’ll be famous and they will call your name!”.  Maybe there too will be FAME FAME FAME!!  


I learnt my lesson in my own concentration is to always have the courage to talk to new people with focus and try not to be nervous...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.