Monday 13 November 2017

A Cat Fibbing?!?!?

At school I and my classmates have been writing in the past week about fibbing. We had to write a story based on fibbing our teacher had read to us and we had to use speech marks and ellipsis.   
Planning Memories
Greetings.  My name is Sheldon and I’m a walnut brown german shepherd with chestnut brown eyes  and the most friendliest  and kind-hearted in my neighborhood.  If you touch me I’m gentle like the wind but I am here to tell  you a true story about my life with someone. Someone I’m not use to.  It all started one dismal Saturday as I was looking through the glassy window while lying down on the ground with a bland expression on my face. I heard a car rumbling down the narrow driveway. It was as narrow as a broken bridge that you can get your wheels in the garden but my owners were very careful.  I knew it was them because they told me they were going shopping. Suddenly I heard a meow…
It can’t be. No it still can’t be a-a CAT! It walked through the door with Eddie his Mum and Dad. “Hello Sheldon. You have a friend who is going to stay with us. Her name is Miss Bubble. Say hello”. Our eyes narrowed.  I knew we were going to be enemies. She doesn’t look like Miss Bubble she looks more like miss Trouble to me.  Her eyes darkened like wickedness and  her grey fur was boring and plain like  stone. Her claws were as sharp as the blade which made me startle but not really that much. “Nice meeting you” I barked. My owners don’t understand me (obviously) but animals like this disgraceful cat can understand me. “I knew you two would be friends” interrupted Eddie but I doubt that. Miss Bubble or Miss Trouble  replied “ This is going to be very interesting”. I looked at her mysteriously “I know. Very interesting…” The next day when I woke up that morning I felt miserable. Having a cat in your life to me was going to be tiring.


As I walked into the kitchen I realized I saw doggie treats scattered  EVERYWHERE! I knew who did this I knew! Miss Trouble woke up in a very content and delighted way. She looked at her sharp coal-black nails as if she was proud because I saw the bag was ripped apart. My heart sank into my legs. Eddie woke up with his parents behind him. They saw the mess and quickly as if you could say Jack Robinson Miss Trouble pointed at ME!! I barked at her “NO. This is NOT TRUE!! It’s all false! Please BELIEVE ME!!! IT was Miss Bubble. IT WAS MISS BUBBLES!!!” “QUIET SHELDON!! Blared Eddie’s Mum. “Go into your kennel outside! I have had enough of your disgraceful barking!”. With a dejected heart and  a loud moan I steadily walked outside in the bitter air  while Miss Troubles smiles with happiness. I wanted to go into my kennel but it was to cold for me since my door was shattered from the wind three days ago…


My life was going to be tough and tiring. So I slumped under a big ginormous tree and closed my eyes until there was blackness. Blackness everywhere...  For about an hour later I slowly opened my dreary eyes. They were as tired as a long walk down to nowhere. I saw Eddie running to me expressionless. So I stood up rapidly wagging my tail. “Hey Sheldon. You can go inside now. I know you didn’t do this because you are always are good dog…” Something sounds wrong. I knew because the tone of Eddie’s voice. He took me up to his bedroom but as we got there, there was a big mess in Eddie’s room. It was like a bomb site! Eddie’s eyes were big like tennis balls. I wonder who did this… “Eddie!”. We turned around it was Eddie’s Mum again… “ Oh my giddy aunt Eddie did you do this…” “No mum- I swear- it wasn’t me!” he said in a high-pitch tone. “Well who did it then. Also to make your life a misery there is milk spilled everywhere in the kitchen and mud on our clean couch!”. “Well that explains it!” replied Eddie. He pointed to Miss Bubbles who was ABOUT to point at me… “It was Miss Bubbles. She did everything just to frame Sheldon! Plus dogs don’t like milk and you know Sheldon would NOT do this”. Oh thank Goodness for Eddie. “What about the couch” said Eddie’s Mum. We all ran down stairs to see the couch and what a mess it was.. “There are footprints on the couch”. “So?” asked Eddie’s Mum. “So… Sheldon show me your paw”. I lifted my paw to him. “His paw is big and those are small. Miss Troubles lift up your paw NOW! She did as she was told… Her paw had a little bit of mud and it matched the paws on the couch. “MISS BUBBLES! How DARE YOU FRAME OUR DOG!”. From now on Miss Troubles learnt not to lie and now we are getting along aren’t we Miss Troubles?!? “Barely but great... Anyway Eddie want’s to see you”. “Oh alright. I hope you enjoyed my story guys”. “SHELDON!!!”. “Coming Eddie! Wooof wooof!!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.